We last updated our policy on 19th January 2024.
1. Information about cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is placed onto your computer (or other electronic device) when you access our app or website.
There are 4 different types of cookies:
- Strictly-necessary cookies (required for the app or website to run). These allow you to do things like log in securely.
- Performance cookies (which measure how many visitors use our app or website, which pages they visit and how they interact within them). These help us to improve our app and website.
- Functionality cookies (which remember specific visitor’s preferences for the way they use our site, e.g. language settings or font size).
- Targeting/advertising cookies (these collect information about individual visitors that enable us, or third parties, to provide relevant advertisements to those who have visited our website)
Our app and website may use each type of cookie in order to:
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
- Improve our services
- Recognise you whenever you visit this website and distinguish you from other users of our site
- Obtain information about your preferences and use of our site
- Provide you with advertising that is tailored to your interests
- Carry out research and data analysis to help us to improve our content and services and to better understand our customer preferences and interests
Your web browser places cookies on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about you.
We have set out specific details of the cookies we use on our site in section 4 below.
2. Third-party cookies
Like many other apps and websites, third parties may also set cookies on our website. These third parties are responsible for the cookies they set on our site and we have no control over them. For further information on how their cookies policies work, please visit their websites.
3. Managing cookies
You can manage cookies yourself.
You will need to visit the web browser’s site to manage, but for ease we have provided links to popular browsers below:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/105082
For further information about cookies and how to manage or disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org.
Please also note that if you change/block cookies then:
- some parts of our app or website may not function properly or as well as they otherwise might;
- changes will apply across all websites that you visit (unless you choose to block cookies only from particular websites); and
- the settlings that you change will only apply on the device on which you change the settings and will not apply across all other devices that you use.
4. Specific details
We have set out below details of each of the cookies on our site, a description of what they do and, where relevant, external links that provide more information about them.
You may be able to opt out of having participating entities collect information about you for advertising purposes when you are browsing our platforms by using tools developed by industry organisations. For example, the Your Online Choices tool in Europe. It may be that some of the third parties that collect interest-based information on our platforms do not participate in these organizations or initiatives, in which case the best way to opt-out may be through your browser settings. You may need to use mobile-specific tools in relation to mobile apps.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
Meta Pixel and Conversions API
We use Meta Pixel and Conversions API to track, monitor and inform our advertising. Meta will store the information that is collected on activity to our website.
You can manage your preferences with this link https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217/?helpref=uf_share
Odoo is used to host our website and this is the cookie statement laid out by them:
Cookies are small bits of text sent by our servers to your computer or device when you access our services.
They are stored in your browser and later sent back to our servers so that we can provide contextual content.
Without cookies, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
We use them to support your activities on our website. For example, your session (so you don't have to login again) or your shopping cart.
Here is an overview of the cookies that may be stored on your device when you visit our website:
|Category of Cookie
Session & Security
Authenticate users, protect user data and allow the website to deliver the services users expects, such as maintaining the content of their cart, or allowing file uploads.
The website will not work properly if you reject or discard those cookies.
Remember information about the preferred look or behavior of the website, such as your preferred language or region.
Your experience may be degraded if you discard those cookies, but the website will still work.
Used to collect information about your interactions with the website, the pages you've seen, and any specific marketing campaign that brought you to the website.
We may not be able to provide the best service to you if you reject those cookies, but the website will work.
Advertising & Marketing
Used to make advertising more engaging to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers, such as providing more relevant ads when you visit other websites that display ads or to improve reporting on ad campaign performance.
Note that some third-party services may install additional cookies on your browser in order to identify you.
Understand how visitors engage with our website, via Google Analytics. Learn more about Analytics cookies and privacy information.
The website will still work if you reject or discard those cookies.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not currently support Do Not Track signals, as there is no industry standard for compliance.